Samantha Peters, PA-C
Samantha Peters is a board certified physician assistant that is from Dayton, Ohio. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of South Carolina with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. She then completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Medical University of South Carolina, where she graduated with honors.
During her physician assistant education at MUSC, she served as the South Carolina Society of Dermatology PA’s Student Representative. This allowed her to increase access to care in the local community by volunteering and helping run the Dream Center dermatology free clinic in North Charleston.
Upon graduation from PA school, Samantha was inducted into MUSC’s Alpha Eta National Honor Society and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants as well as the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Samantha has been trained by Dr. Roger Sullivan, M.D. since joining Charleston Dermatology and she is excited to help patients with all of their dermatological needs. Outside of work, Samantha enjoys reading, exercising, and spending time at the beach with her friends and family.
- Skin cancer
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Cutaneous oncology
- Surgical dermatology
Education & Training
- B.A. from Davidson College
- M.D. from Emory University School of Medicine
- Dermatology residency at MUSC
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology fellowship at Surgical Dermatology Group
- Board certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- Charleston Dermatology Society
- South Carolina Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology