Originally from Long Island, NY, Christopher Buthorn obtained his bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA in 1998. Deciding direct patient care was his calling, he went on to become a Certified Respiratory Therapist. He graduated with honors from Nassau Community College in Garden City, NY in 2002 and proceeded to practice for two years at New York’s Winthrop University Hospital. Desiring to advance his career, he chose to become a Physician Assistant. Christopher is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant and brings 13 years of dermatology experience. He was educated at the Touro College School of Health Sciences on Long Island, NY where he graduated with Cum Laude honors. He is passionate about patient care and education. He embraces a team approach and believes in partnering with patients in delivering care without compromise.
- Skin cancer screening
- Pre-cancer management: Actinic Keratoses
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- General daily skincare health management
Education & Training
- B.A. from Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA.
- B.S. Physician Assistant Studies, Cum Laude from Touro College School of Health Sciences, Mineola, NY