Lee Yarbrough, MD
Dr. Yarbrough is a board-certified dermatologist who has practiced dermatology in the Lowcountry since 2009. He offers treatment for all skin conditions in children and adults.
Born and raised in Louisiana, Dr. Yarbrough obtained his degree in biomedical engineering from Texas A&M University before completing his Doctor of Medicine at LSU. He served as the chief resident while completing his residency at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Yarbrough and his wife, Brooke, have three children. He enjoys live music, playing golf and is an avid college football fan.
- Eczema, psoriasis and other rashes
- Skin cancers
- Skin infections
- Surgical removal of skin lesions, moles and skin cancers
Education and training:
- B.S. from Texas A&M University
- M.D. from Louisiana State University
- Dermatology residency at Medical College of Virginia (Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Board certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Charleston Dermatology Society
- South Carolina Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology